Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dentist

Duties: Dentists promote oral health and disease prevention. They create treatment plans to maintain or if possible restore the oral health of their patients. They also interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests. When they operate on teeth, bone, and or soft tissue they must ensure the safe administration of anesthetics. 

Salary: $ 158,810

Education: To become a dentist you must obtain a bachelor's degree prior to entering dental school. In addition taking biology, anatomy, chemistry, and microbiology classes are recomended. In total it would take around eight years. 
Demand: The demand for dentist has decreased slightly but, in the next ten years the dentistry business is seen to increase by 18 percent. 

Choosing what you will do for the rest of your life is difficult, or atleast for me it has been. I am still in highschool so I have time, but not so much. I am discovering what I want my profession to be and after researching this job I dont see myself doing this. Others might disagree and thats fine it is all about what you want to become. For mr that job has not come yet.