Translate

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Image result for memorial day weekendOn this years Memorial Day weekend I, sadly, did not do much. My cousins visited and slept over for the weekend and we also visited our grandma, which we hadn't seen in awhile. I did not go out much other than that except to maybe run some errands. I did not meet anyone new, probably because I didn’t even go out. While I stayed in, my cousins and I did have fun. We played some games, watched a few movies and shows. Basically we were couch potatoes, we didn’t go out a lot. Once they did leave I did have to buckled down and do some homework. Sadly I did have quite a lot but at least it's the last couple of weeks only a few days left. Today is Wednesday now that means only seven more days of school and then we’re finally off to summer vacation.