Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving 

Thanksgiving is always celebrated on the fourth Thursday of every November (in America) or the second Monday of every November (in Canada). This year it will fall on the twenty fourth in America, it is not only celebrated in Canada and the United States it is also celebrated in several other places of the world. Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the "Holiday Season" as seen by many Americans. This holiday was originally celebrated as a day to give thanks for the blessing of the harvest they had throughout the year. I as well would like to give thanks not to harvest, but to other things. I want to give thanks for 1)my food, 2)my water, 3)my bed, 4)my clothes, 5)my parents, 6)my home, 7) my brother, 8)my phone, 9) that I get to go to school, 10) that I'm not sick, 11) that i have good friends, and finally 12) for the health of my pets.