Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week 

Good thanksgiving dinner 
During the thanksgiving break I did a lot of homework. I used my break to catch up on my work and study. We watched a few movies as a family. We went out to my aunts house to see them and have a little dinner with them. For Thanksgiving  I did not go out we stayed. We had a nice family dinner instead of going out. Our plates were full of chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and biscuits. We also did not forget to give out thanks before our meal. All in all it was a pretty good Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving I did not go out for Black Friday. Black Friday gets to crowded and many people start fighting. Instead of waking up super early and fighting for deals Id rather stay at home and sleep in. Then after when I wake up I just go online and see if I want to order anything. I usually buy some Christmas presents for my friends and family. I also buy some stuff for myself, that's my present.