Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2017


Thailand



Thailand is a country in the center of the Indochinese peninsula in Southeast Asia. Thailand is the world's 51st largest country. It is the 20th most populated country in the world, with around 66 million people. Their official language is Thai, but they also speak Isaan, Kam Mueang, and Pak Tai. In addition to that the Thai  alphabet has 32 vowels and 44 consonants. Their currency is Baht which is, compared to dollars, is a few cents. 35.08 Thai Bahts is only one US dollar. That is one of the reasons I would like to visit here because the trip would be cheap. One more reason that I chose this location as the place I would like to visit is because of their beaches. There are so many different unique islands to discover. I would take a long boat and sail from coast to coast. I would also like to see the fishes and what is underneath the surface of the water. I would snorkel and dive. Seeing their aquatic life would definitely be cool. Once I get out of the water I'll lay on the white sandy beaches made of coral shells, which is another reason I would like to visit. Finally, one more reason I would like to visit is the food. People may think that Thai food is the best food in the world or one of the best, so i would like to see if that is true. That is why I would like to visit Thailand if I ever got the opportunity to during a vacation.